QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A Diploma in supply chain, logistics or procurement - desired
1-2 years’ experience working in similar role in an NGO or private commercial sector
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spread sheets and MS Word and Internet based communication.
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in with ability to raise up issues that need support for resolution.
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles. High level of integrity/confidentiality and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Contract - Full-Time
Find details and apply through: tanzania.savethechildren.net/jobs/job-details/200
Closing date: Sunday 4 September 2016