Applications for scholarships for entry onto the online Master of Public Health in September 2017 will open in January 2017. Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations.
The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years' post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a UK qualification. You should meet all the following criteria:
- be a resident citizen of Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda and have not previously studied abroad;
- hold a First or Upper Second class degree;
- have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience;
- have a clear idea how studying for an online master’s would benefit both your career and the development of your home country;
- have achieved a grade C or above in English Language in the Tanzania Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE), grade 4 or above in the Uganda Certificate of Secondary Education (UCE) or have a minimum IELTS result of 6.5.
How to apply
Applications for scholarships for entry in September 2017 will open in January 2017. It's not necessary to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please do not apply online for admission to the University.
Stay up to date
Get the latest updates and announcements by checking our Equity and Merit Facebook page.