Who do we represent?
A multinational group operating across Southern and Eastern Africa are looking for a Project Engineer to be based in Tanzania, They are one of the leading Micro Power groups working in the region the group have a number of other interests.
- Finishing the development stages of small local hydropower projects in Eastern Africa
- Taking charge of the construction process
- Training and developing local staff on-site on how to handle, manage and maintain the project, turbines, racks, valves and other machinery
- Dealing EPC contractors, IPP bidding projects, PPA negotiations and project development in general
- Management of contractors on site
- Educated up to a degree level or equivalent in hydro power engineering or relevant field
- Proven success with previous hydropower projects
- At least 5 years of experience with hydropower
- Experience with project managing a hydropower plant’s construction
- Previous experience in Africa is highly preferred!
- Fluency in English is absolutely vital.
Millar Cameron is a global leader for recruitment of professionals into Emerging Markets, focusing on regions such as Africa, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Supporting some of the largest energy companies around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent with specific skillsets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.