- Present their work at the NEF Global Gathering in the presence of leading scientists, journalists, industries and business people from the world.
- Gain exposure to a global audience of approximately 100 million viewers and readers worldwide.
- Draw upon the vast networks of NEF members and participants for support, connections and counsel to advance their work.
- Develop mentoring relationships with leading scientists, policymakers, industry representatives and civil-society leaders
What does it take to be a NEF Fellow?
Applications to be a NEF Fellow are open to Africans from around the world – including those who currently reside in the Diaspora – in all fields of science, including the social sciences and technology fields. Applicants should be under 42 years old and have a doctorate degree with a demonstrated track record of innovative research and findings. NEF Fellows must also be passionate about raising Africa’s science profile and be able to captivate both a scientific and non-scientific audiences.
Where can I apply?
Download the Call for Applications here: ENG, FRA
Download the Application Form here: ENG, FRA
Deadline: 27 January 2017
- Applications open – 15 November 2016
- Applications close – 27 January 2017
- Pre-selection – February 2017
- Final Selection by SPC – March 2017
- Publication of results – 15 June 2017