PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERT’s IN TANZANIA
County Team Leader & Research Project Lead
Country Team Lead
The Country Team Lead (CTL) will provide oversight to an individual country implementation of a Data Quality Review (DQR) and Health Facility Assessment (HFA) and follow-up quality improvement measures. The CTL should have a good understanding of the overall DQR and HFA processes and be skilled in project management.
Research Project Lead
The Project Lead (PL) will provide oversight to secondary data analysis of existing health data in-country. The PL should have a good understanding of health data including HFAs/DQRs, data use, and data analysis and be skilled in project management.
- Available for short-term consultancy (not full time employed)
- Currently based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MA in public health/nutrition/international development
- 5 + years experience in international public health work and M&E
- Experience working with Ministry of Health and/or Global Fund
- Experience with data quality reviews, health facility assessments or other similar large-scale surveys
- Extensive experience required in: Data cleaning, management, analysis and research. Excellent analytical skills required.
- Experience with managing public health projects including providing technical and coordination leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required in English.
Do you meet all the above requirements and are currently based in Dar es Salaam?
Email: Comprehensive CV highlighting the above criteria to [email protected]
We will only contact short-listed candidates.