Country: United States of America
Closing date: 27 Jan 2017
OIOS evaluation of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)
The Peacekeeping Evaluation Section of the United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS) seeks one independent consultant to join the team tasked with the evaluation of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS). The consultant will be based in New York City, with travels to South Sudan.
- Master-level education in international affairs, management, economics, security studies, or related field;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in research and/or evaluation, including qualitative and quantitative data collection methods;
- Experience working on peacekeeping and security issues, or in a conflict-affected country;
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English;
- Be based in New York City.
Detailed Terms of Reference will be available at the start of the consultancy.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should express their interest to Ms. Cynthia Lamptey, at [email protected], at the earliest convenience and not later than 27 January 2017.