Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Chief of Party to provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tanzania Mission called Data for Development. This is a long-term position expected to start in latter half of 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the contract with USAID and implementing partners
- Lead and oversee the operations of the contract to achieve successful implementation of activities
- Develop scopes of work for evaluations, and reviews results frameworks and theories of change
- Ensure the completion of timely reports, evaluations, analyses, assessments, and deliverables that meet USAID quality control/assurance standards
- Mentor local staff to enhance capacity, actively contribute expertise to the Contract, and provide strategic and operational direction
- Provide capacity building to USAID Missions and local implementing partners in monitoring and evaluation, and knowledge management
- A Graduate Degree in management, organizational development, international development, economics, statistics, or a related field
- 12 years of demonstrated experience in development, particularly related to program strategy, project/activity design, and/or monitoring and evaluation
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience in enhancing performance monitoring, evaluation, and/or data use for decision-making.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, management, facilitation and presentation skills. must be capable of high-level analyses and supporting Mission senior management in broad-gauged and big picture planning.
- Strong communication, supervision, and management skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Kiswahili language skills are also desired
- Prior experience serving as a Chief of Party strongly desired
- Knowledge of USAID Evaluation policy and guidance
- Previous experience working in Tanzania either on long-term or short-term assignments is preferred.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Please apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DEXISCONSULTINGGROUP&cws=1&rid=1064