Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Performance Monitoring Advisor to provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tanzania Mission called Data for Development. This is a long-term position expected to start in latter half of 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Support the performance monitoring needs for the team, technical office directors, USAID mission staff.
- Develop MEL plans, data collection methodologies, data quality assessments, site improvement monitoring system work, and work with implementing partners to strengthen reporting systems.
- Coordinate site visits and ensure all relevant reporting is completed to fulfil donor needs
- Assure that all data collection is driven by specific USAID needs
- Provide capacity building to USAID Missions and local implementing partners in monitoring and evaluation, and knowledge management
- A Graduate Degree in International Development, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in development, particularly related to program strategy, project/activity design, and/or monitoring and evaluation
- At least 5 years of conducting performance monitoring and evaluation specifically performance management plan development, data quality assessments, and participatory data collection methods.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Kiswahili language skills are also desired
- Previous experience working in Tanzania either on long-term or short-term assignments is preferred.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Please apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DEXISCONSULTINGGROUP&cws=1&rid=1066