Country: United Republic of Tanzania
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Statistician to fulfill a Performance Evaluation of Development Objective 2. This evaluation will be a part of the upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Tanzania Mission called Data for Development. This contract will provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for the USAID/Tanzania. This position expected to start in latter half of 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the Performance Evaluation.
- Manage data entry and cleaning and perform data analysis, including statistical analysis based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Produce reports and data visualizations that effectively communicate quantitative figures and conclusions.
- Advanced degree in the field of statistics, or a related field that includes robust quantitative analysis.
- At least seven years of professional experience in developing, leading, and analyzing survey instruments.
- Knowledge of current best practices, data collection methodologies, and relevant data software, including the use of tablets, smartphones, and evaluation-related software applications is required.
- Strong communication, supervision, and interpersonal skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Previous experience working in Tanzania or East Africa is preferred.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Please apply at http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=DEXISCONSULTINGGROUP&cws=1&rid=1068