In the academic year 2017/2018 Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers full scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Diploma program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September 2017 until May 2018.
The person applying for the scholarship:
- comes from a country eligible for ODA (see http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats/daclist.htm)
- is not older than 35 years (when applying);
- has at least a BA degree;
- has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required at the level of advanced);
- is currently employed by their country's/territory's foreign or civil service and has been working there for at least one year;
- is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
- is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
More info at http://edk.edu.ee/index.php/news/248-call-for-scholarships-for-academic-year-2017-2018
Application must reach ESD by June 9, 2017 at the latest.
Home » »Unlabelled » Estonia Scholarship: Postgraduate Diploma program International Relations and European Integration
Published April 24, 2017