In order to apply for the NZIDRS you must meet ALL five eligibility criteria.
- These criteria are non-negotiable.
- You must hold a minimum grade equivalent to a GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale OR an A to A+ average in your most recent or highest post graduate tertiary qualification
- You must have a confirmed, non-conditional offer of place for a (direct-start) PhD programme at a New Zealand university
- If you have commenced your PhD studies in New Zealand, your start date must be after 01 July 2016
- You must conduct your PhD study in New Zealand (not from a distance)
More info at https://enz.govt.nz/support/funding/scholarships/new-zealand-international-doctoral-research-scholarships
NZIDRS 2017 deadline: 30th August 2017.