Specifically, the Youth Advisory Board members is tasked with advising, assisting, supporting and advocating for the SCAA&YP project as well as facilitating direct youth engagement at local, national, regional and global levels. In 2017, the YAB seeks to recruit young people who are committed and passionate about:
- Volunteering time, skills and talents to the YAB’s activities and projects which may include travel.
- Identifying opportunities at all levels (national, regional and continental) that can be leveraged to advance the adolescent and youth development agenda.
- Maintaining consistent and effective virtual communication with fellow board members.
- Research, online content generation and videography / photography. These skills will bolster the YAB’s visibility through its social media platforms and blog
- Promoting and simplifying the policies of the African Union in peer networks and platforms.
- Timely documentation and reporting to the SCAA&YP Project Coordinator.
Deadline: May 26, 2017