Bachelor Degree in Development Studies, Economics, or BSc Degree in Agriculture & BSc in Statistics or related field with experience of 5 years in programming
Other Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Skills in research skills (qualitative and quantitative) and statistics.
- Good understanding of resilience and livelihood programming.
- Computer skills and statistical package eg. SAS, SPSS.
- Strong people skills; considerable experience of collaborative work; positive attitude. to working with non M&E specialists and appreciation of the contribution others can make.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public.
Application Deadline Date: 18-May-17