Euromena Consulting’s prize is about discovering and bringing to the world the many innovative talents Africa boasts of. Our competition is about creativity, innovation, development and social matter.
Our aim is to reward African start-ups promoting ICT and social development in Africa. The first awards ceremony will be held in Abidjan on November 24th, 2017.
Your project will be assessed by a jury of professionals and the finalists will be welcomed to the ceremony.
The jury is composed of ICT professionals, industry experts, media and institutions.
A € 10,000 financial reward will be shared among the 3 candidates shortlisted by the jury. You might be one of them!
The winner will receive € 5,000, and 3,000 and 2,000 are intended for the 2nd and 3rd laureates, respectively.
The winner will receive 6 months support from Euromena Consulting to contribute to its development
This includes a customized support for 6 months, adapted to the winner’s needs… (Market studies, Business plan, coaching, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY
Conditions to fulfill
The Euromena Awards are intended for companies or projects:
- Related to Africa and/or established in the region
- Operational, or on the verge of launching
- Innovative projects, with social, economic, environmental and/or societal impact
- Download and fulfill the application form below
- Gather required elements (project description, business plan, impact on the society, etc.)
- Send the consolidated file to: [email protected]
Click here to download the Application Form