• Experience in commercial area, passionate about sales and marketing.
• Strong interest to develop career in healthcare industry.
• Track record of taking accountability in both team and individual situations.
• Ability to work in multinational environment, across cultures and in matrix environment.
• Evidence of bringing innovative thinking and an ability to act as a change agent.
• Proven accelerated development in career to date.
• Eligibility to live and work in the country for which you are applying. This will be checked during the recruitment process.
• Fluency in your native language and English, both written and spoken.
• Flexibility, adaptability and highly mobile; you must be willing to move and work in any of the countries where GSK operates.
Click here for more info.
Deadline: 6th October 2017.