· To be eligible for the Young Global Leaders Class of 2019, the candidate must have been born on or after 1 January, 1980.
· He/she has a recognized record of extraordinary achievement and a proven track record of substantial leadership experience. Typically, this means 5-15 years of outstanding professional work experience and a clear indication of playing a substantial leadership role for the rest of his or her career.
· He/she has demonstrated a personal commitment to serve society at large through exceptional contributions and a deep ethical fiber, and has earned significant trust at both local and global levels.
· He/she has an impeccable record in the public eye and good standing in his/her community, as well as show great self-awareness and a desire for learning.
· Candidates from the business sector must be responsible for the full operation of a qualifying corporation or division and must hold one of the following titles: President, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Managing Partner or Publisher, or equivalent of any of the above. If the company is a Member or Partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate requires the approval of the CEO or Chairman of the Board of the respective company.
· Companies, organizations and entities can only nominate one candidate from the qualifying company every two years.
· Kindly note that self-nominations are not accepted.
More info at https://www.weforum.org/pages/nominate-a-young-global-leader
Home » »Unlabelled » Nominate a Young Global Leader
Published September 06, 2017